Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fight Song

Brianna's Fight Song!
As we have been going through the ups and downs with all of our emotions, I felt the need to help Brianna feel the love of all of you! I cannot thank each of you that arose to the occasion to send in a photo with your scripture, quote, or message. If I forgot anyone, I am very sorry and I didn't forget intentionally. I showed this to Brianna tonight and she felt so much love from each of you. Again we continue to feel of your love and your support and we cannot thank you enough. We trust this is happening for  reason and we continue to move forward with hope!



2 comments:

  1. Love you all so much and so glad you don't have to go through this alone. So thankful and love everyone for their love and hope they shared to you Brianna. Thanks Geoffrey for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this for so many reasons and thank you for the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete