Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Making Memories


       My husband and I just recently remodeled our kitchen and living room in our mobile home! (Jan. 2015) We are loving it so much :) As you can see in the pictures we re-did pretty much everything in the kitchen except the fridge. A total make-over for sure. 
      It took us about 2 months to be completely finished with this project. Because of traveling over the holidays and the business of my husband's school and work schedule we could not work on it consecutively. But we are so happy it is done. 
      My husband did such a wonderful job on this project. He stained all the cabinets himself, and had to trim the countertops. He told me as we were in the middle of the project, "Brianna, the only thing I really knew how to do when we started was staining and painting." I said he was pretty crazy! He has so much ambition and confidence which I love about him. 
      After the kitchen was pretty much done we decided to paint our living room a neutral yellow color--Oklahoma Wheat-- It turned out great. I still cannot believe we accomplished this project over such a short period of time. 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment